Property Clear-Out Sydney
If preparing your property for sale feels like a mountain of a job, we offer a premium beginning to end service to clear everything, remove rubbish, and clean up.
ClearHome will prepare your property to put on the market
We clear everything, remove the rubbish, clean and repair the property, then return the keys by the due date. Sit back, relax and let ClearHome’s team take care of everything!
The number one request from almost every customer is ‘please don’t throw everything into landfill’. We hear you, and have processes in place to honour your downsizing or deceased estate cleaning request.
The first step is managing any furniture and contents. This can be extremely difficult if you live a long distance from the property, or have other commitments. ClearHome will work with you to help you:
- Deliver items you wish to keep to a specified address
- Donate & Sell furniture and other items of value
- Rubbish removal
After your property is emptied of contents, and the rubbish is removed, our team makes every effort to clean your property and prepare it for sale, no job is too difficult. ClearHome can:
- Thoroughly clean the full interior
- Pressure wash and clean the exterior
- Deodorize to remove pet and smoke odours
We don’t just stop at clearing and cleaning a property, we make all efforts to improve the overall appearance of the property to maximise the potential sale value. ClearHome can help you to:
- Trim the gardens, weed, cut trees and bushes
- Paint the property inside and out
- Replace old or damaged carpets
If you are selling your property, ClearHome can arrange rental furniture to further enhance the presentation of your property, reducing sale times and increasing the final sale price.
- One third of all buyers will pay 20% more for a home with updated décor
- 90% of people cannot imagine the potential of a home unless it is furnished
- 63% of buyers prefer a higher priced home that does not require any work
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some answers to questions we are commonly asked. If you have a property that needs to be cleared and prepared for sale, call us on 0449 800 800 or request a quote online.
Once you have gathered everything you wish to keep, ClearHome then completely clear the whole home in four stages,
- We identify and purchase the valuables you don’t want, then offset the value of these items from your total clearing fee / invoice
- Next we repurpose and donate useable items by loading into our trucks and transporting to our large network of worthy contacts
- Finally we remove the items that have served their purpose, and dispose responsibly
- Clean the property if required
The number one request from almost every customer is ‘please don’t throw everything into landfill’. We hear you, and have processes in place to honour your downsizing or deceased estate cleaning request!
No. All you need to do is gather all the things you wish to keep for yourself. We will look after everything else. Wrapping and boxing everything makes the process harder for you (and us) because we will have to unpack again so we can show the needy and charities what you have to generously donate. We clear and clean everything. We manage the deceased estate cleanup project as per your requests whilst providing you with updates along the way.
We calculate the quantity/volume of items you want us to remove. Our costs average out to be around $100 + GST per cubic metre. A cubic metre is roughly the equivalent to 4 council rubbish bins, or try to visualise a box or Rubik’s cube a metre tall. Additional labour costs may occur if the access to your home has a lot of stairs, a steep driveway etc, or a larger than usual labour-intensive effort is required from our friendly team.
Asbestos / excess chemicals, and similar hazardous items are removed at variable costs.
When clearing a complete deceased estate removals site, our fees generally amount to between 0.4% and 1% of the property value, and less on a downsizing project.
Flexible payment arrangements are available to suit individual needs. We can liaise with your solicitor in cases where payment has to be made when the property is sold. Bank transfer and credit cards are accepted.
• They offer a fixed price guarantee before touching anything
• Are willing to buy valuables
• Donate to those in need
• Clear and complete everything (not pick and choose selected items)
• They reduce the amount that goes to landfill
• Prepare the property ready for settlement / to sell
• You should never pay the total amount until the job is complete !
OUR MAIN GOALS FOR YOU
• Someone to solve your problems, take care of everything, and do all the hard work.
• A clear and clean property ready to sell.
• Absolute minimal landfill waste.
• Unwanted valuables sold.
• Charity deliveries to assist families in need.
• Amazing value and a fixed price.
• A great experience during an upheaval / grieving / crisis stage of life.
• Your stress removed.
I wish you well,
We tailor our services to suit your needs.
- Deceased Estate Services
- Hoarder Cleanup
- Relocation & Downsizing
- Rubbish Removal
- Asbestos Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Whitegoods Removal
- Property Cleaning
- Charity Donations
- Selling Valuables
- We clear it all
House clear-out – Cremorne
This home has been owned by the same family since built and had almost 100 years of clutter. Over 20 tonnes of history, tools and rubbish. Up in the ceiling was a makeshift factory bulging with literally tonnes of metal and boxes! The client called us saying that they had spent many weekends attempting to cleanup, but seemed to be making no headway.
How we helped
Armed with the team, we sorted everything from metals and paper, to donations and rubbish. It wasn’t till day five that we found a loaded pistol and 1000s of rounds of ammunition in the main bedroom. By week two, everything was removed including the original carpet. The dusting, vacuuming and cleaning took two days!
- Furniture Removal
- Charity Donations
- Rubbish Removal
- Deep Cleaning
- Carpet Removal
- Pressure Washing
The conversion of what was an unsaleable property, to a clean blank canvas that sold for $377,000 more than they hoped for. ClearHome services pay for themselves and on this occasion a huge profit.
We Add Value
Regardless of the condition of the property. We enable the property to be sold with its best potential. We can make your property look great, so you can get it on the market fast. Our services add value to your property and often pay for themselves. If you want to discuss what ClearHome can do for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch.