To help you prepare your house for sale we provide a total property makeover service. Full-on action for 1 – 5 days. We pack up everything valuable, clear away everything else, then we let rip. We scrub the property from top to bottom, giving extra attention to the front of the property to attract buyers and add street appeal.
We can also apply paint and other trades with all efforts to improve the overall appearance of the property in less than a week.
Hand us the keys and we hand you back a pristine house ready for sale, rent, or occupation. It’s that simple!
Call 0449 800 800
We discuss your requirements and meet you on-site to plan the job and provide a quote.
We Clear Everything
We arrive at the premises, and do the lot for you. Most jobs are completed in a day.
We hand you back the keys, and your property is ready to go. No stress, no fuss!
Home Staging is the art of decorating a home to sell quickly and for top dollar. A furnished room provides reference to the function and size and invites buyers to feel like they belong in your space, whereas an empty room makes the buyer focus on negative space and makes it difficult for them to see the full potential of your home. A purchaser needs to “feel” like your home is a hot property and that there is an urgency for them to make it their own.
Staging may involve recommending colour, repairs, decluttering, reorganizing, arrangement of furniture, art and accessories, minimizing flaws, decorating for the target market and storing items that aren’t useful or delightful.
- Some buyers will pay up to 20% more for a home with updated décor.
- 90% of people cannot imagine the potential of a home unless it is staged.
- Most buyers prefer a higher priced home that does not require any work.
You only have one chance to make a first impression, contact us today and find out how you can get the most out of the sale of your property.
A premium beginning to end service that pays for itself.
- The home is thoroughly scrubbed
- Pressure wash the full exterior
- Trade repairs
- Paint the property inside and out
- Trim the gardens, weed, cut trees and bushes
- Prepare the front garden for
- Deodorize to remove pet and smoke odours
- Rental furniture to maximise appeal at the ‘open for inspection’